Risk Management and Insurance Scholarships
In an effort to inspire college and university students to study and pursue careers in risk management and insurance, The Griffith Insurance Education Foundation oversees multiple scholarship opportunities throughout the year.
By offering scholarship opportunities, selected students are not only encouraged to take risk management and insurance courses, but they can also receive the financial support they need to complete their degrees.
- A graduate or an undergraduate student
- Good academic standing
- A major in insurance, risk management or actuarial science or an interest in pursuing a career in an insurance-related field
- A completed scholarship application form
- A copy of current transcript information
- A 350-500 word essay illustrating how you were inspired to pursue a career in the insurance industry and your career objectives following graduation
- A letter of recommendation
Some scholarships have additional eligibility requirements.
Completed applications can be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to the address below.
Attn: Lauren Kingsland
720 Providence Road
Malvern, PA 19355
Please note that, by submitting your application, you will be considered for all available scholarships.
See a list of all available scholarship opportunities.